Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Are you unsure where to start with your social marketing campaign, want to identify the correct social platforms to use or need someone to manage your existing social accounts? Digital Marketing Divas has the experience and knowledge to help.
Many businesses treat social media marketing like any other forms marketing. However, social media is more like a social event – build a relationship and start a conversation. In order for you to adequately market your business on social platforms you need to understand how social marketing works. Here are a few key components to include in your social media marketing campaign:
- Spread the word. Broadcast your message through posts and to the people you are targeting.
- Keep a pulse on your market. What are you competitors saying and what is new in your market?
- Keep the conversation going. It is good to participate in online conversations and talk about your own brand.
- Engage your audience. Posts should be visually stimulating & promote interaction.
- Diversify your post messages. A good mixture of product/service promotion with educational posts and even humorous posts are a positive way to keep your audience.
- Respond to your market positively. Avoid negative responses or posts.
By balancing these key components, social media campaigns increase brand awareness, drive client engagement and build sales. The best part is you can track and measure your social media interactions.
Social Media Advertising
Social media advertising is becoming increasingly popular and overtaking other forms of paid internet advertising. Social platforms offer a full range of resources to help businesses reach targeted audiences. It is easy to fine-tune a social media campaign using specific targets such as:
- Geographic Location (Country, State, County, City, etc.)
- Search Patterns
Social media ads also include graphics, pictures, and videos designed to capture viewer interactions. We use this opportunity to showcase ads to create brand awareness and promote products or services. We will also help you choose the right platform for your message and develop a social media ad campaign to meet your online goals.